In this tutorial, we will learn the steps to create Flowgorithm Flowchart. A simple flowchart to output ‘Hello World’ to the console window. Flowgorithm flowchart tool should be installed on the machine.
Install tool on Windows
Create Flowgorithm Flowchart
Launch the Flowgorithm application. There are multiple ways to launch an application on Windows.
- Double click on the Flowgorithm desktop shortcut icon.
- Alternatively, search in taskbar for Flowgorithm or locate the app in the Start Menu.
- Navigate to the install folder and double click on the .exe file.
A Blank Untitled new Flowchart will open. We will see two rounded terminal symbols Main and End. These symbols represent the start and end of the flowchart. We can start adding flowchart symbols and build the flowchart to solve the problem.
Add a flowchart symbol
Move the mouse pointer on the line. Double-click or right-click to add a flowchart symbol. Select the flowchart symbol in the pop-up menu window.
- Add an Output flowchart symbol.
- Double click on the Output symbol.
- Enter “Hello World” text in the output expression textbox.
Save the flowchart
- Choose from the menu File >> Save and Specify a name for the flowchart.
- The Flowgorithm flowchart is saved with .fprg file extension.
- Alternatively, click on the floppy disk icon to save the flowchart.
- Enter the name of the flowchart. Click on the Save button.
Run the Flowchart
To run the flowchart, click on the green arrow icon. Hello world should be displayed on the console window.
That’s it. We have created a simple Flowgorithm flowchart in this tutorial. In the next tutorial, we will create flowchart to take user input.
Flowgorithm Tutorials Link: