GCP stands for Google Cloud Platform, which is a suite of cloud computing services provided by Google, Inc. GCP offers a wide range of services, such as compute engine, cloud storage, networking, big data, machine learning, security, etc.
Google Cloud Platform Services
Some of the popular GCP services include:
- Google Compute Engine: Compute Engine service that lets you run virtual machines on Google’s infrastructure.
- Google Cloud Storage: Cloud Storage service that provides scalable and durable object storage for data.
- Google BigQuery: BigQuery is a cloud-based data warehouse that lets you analyze large datasets using SQL-like queries.
- Google Kubernetes Engine: Kubernetes Engine is a service that lets you run and manage Docker containers on Google’s infrastructure.
- Google Cloud AI Platform: Cloud AI platform is a suite of machine learning services that allows you to train and deploy machine learning models at scale.
GCP is designed to be scalable, secure, and cost-effective, making it a popular choice for businesses and developers who want to build and deploy applications in the cloud.
More information on GCP: