JBehave Framework Tutorial: It is a framework for Behavior Driven Development. BDD is an evolution of test-driven development (TDD). It shifts the vocabulary from being test-based to behavior-based.
The paradigm of working with JBehave is as follows:
Overview of the JBehave framework with key steps involved.
BDD is practiced with automation tools like JBehave, Cucumber, Jasmine, etc
Install Eclipse Plugin
Steps to install JBehave Eclipse Plugin.
Install IntelliJ Plugin
Steps to install JBehave IntelliJ Plugin.
JBehave supports many annotations, we will discuss some most commonly used annotations here.
Writing Simple JBehave Story
Writing Step Class for a JBehave Story: The easiest way to create the step class with a dummy skeleton is from the story itself.
Learn how to configure JBehave Stories
JUnitStory is a JUnit runnable entry-point to run a single story specified by an Embeddable class.
Serenity BDD Framework
- Introduction to Serenity Serenity BDD
- Serenity BDD Framework Serenity Framework
- Sample Serenity Project Sample Project
- Create Serenity sample project using command line Command Line
- Serenity Maven Artifacts Maven Artifacts
- Running Serenity Tests Run Tests
- Debug Serenity Project Debug Tests
For more details on the JBehave framework, visit the official JBehave website at: http://jbehave.org