In this tutorial, we will learn the C Programming Cycle. There are
many steps to write and run the C program.
C Programming Cycle
The basic steps are as follows:
- Understand and Analyze the Problem to be solved
- Design flowchart, pseudocode, and algorithm
- Write C program code and document the code.
- Save the program code in .c files and functions in .h header files.
- Compile the C program.
- Debug and fix the syntax and compilation errors in the code( if any )
- Run & Test the C program
- Debug and fix the logic errors in the code( if any )
- Run the program and the output of the program should be as expected.