CLion is an IDE( Integrated Development Environment) suited for C and C++ development. CLion IDE is built on top of the IntelliJ platform. The software platform is developed by JetBrains.
Some of the CLion features are as follows:
- CLion is a smart IDE. It supports various code generation, and code refactoring capabilities.
- CLion supports GCC, Clang, and Microsoft C++ compilers.
- CLion supports plugins like other IntelliJ IDEs. The CLion plugin repository contains
various plugins to support integrations, tools, enhancements, etc.
- CLion is cross-platform and can be installed on operating systems like Windows, Linux distributions, and macOS.
- C++ Unit Testing with Google Test library.
- CMake build system support.
Setup CLion on Windows 11
Steps to install CLion on Windows 11 operating system:
CLion Tutorials on this website can be found at:
For more information on CLion IDE, visit the official website: