In this post, we will briefly look at project management software tools. Project Management Tools can be classified into many categories. Some of the tool categories are as follows:
- Project Estimation Tools
- Project Planning Tools
- Project Scheduling Tools
- Project Risk Analysis Tools
- Project Time Tracking Tools
- Project Resource Tools
- Project Bug Tracking Tools
- Help Desk Tools
Toggl is a suite of productivity tools for simple project management to enhance productivity, get more insights on tasks, and smart hiring candidates. It is a free and paid tool. Free plans have limited capabilities of the tools.
Toggl ( https://toggl.com/ )
Toogl tools that help teams work better
- toggl track – Time tracking, Insights, and Reporting tool.
- toggl plan – Simple project planning tool.
- toggl hire – Smart hiring and Skill tests tool.
Time tracking with the Toggl tool. Describe the activity that you are performing and start tracking by clicking on the play button. Once you are done with the activity, click on the stop button. Categorize the tracked time.
Simple project planning tool with boards and task timelines.
- Plan and share the project timelines with ease.
- Manage the team’s tasks with a simple overview.
- Keep an eye on progress and change plans when needed.
Using this tool, we can create smart tests to test the hiring candidate’s primary and secondary skills for the job. We can create tests with simple button clicks. Simply put, pick the golden duck with the right skillset from the group of ducks using the tool 🙂